- Jharkhand - Indian State (Momentum Jharkhand)
25% of the country’s steel is produced in jharkhand.
Jharkhand is also wooing investors in mineral exploration, plastics and rubber, chemicals, electrical, cement, metallurgy and automobile components, and equipments for heavy engineering companies.
- Interactive Systems to identify approvals required
- Single Window Clearance system
- Easy access to all information procedure, timelines, formats etc.
- Professional tax registration in 1 working day
- Inspection within 72 hours: PCB, Forest, Urban, Commercial Tax and LabourDept.
- Water allocation approval in 30 days
Register & Apply Online
- Registration of Societies and Firms
- Fire Department NOC renewal
- Land Registration
- Disbursal of incentives
- Contract labour
- Construction workers
- Factory license
- Building plan approval
Jharkhand has secured investment commitments to the tune of over Rs 3 lakh crore with 210 MoUs being signed across the two day Momentum Jharkhand Global Investors Summit.
This is the first time that the State has held an investor summit.
Source : News Channels, Print media, Online articlesDisclaimer : The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of any agency/government. All images are for reference purpose only. Our motto is to spread awareness among fellow country men.
Read about other Indian states promoting Make In India: